Internationalisation of Higher Education
Developments in the European Higher Education Area and Worldwide
Call for Papers
Internationalisation of Higher Education – Developments in the European Higher Education Area addresses practitioners and policymakers in higher education. It examines internationalisation processes in countries all over the world with a special focus on the developments in Europe resulting from the Bologna Process. For more information on the contents and scope of the publication, please click here.
- proposal for a possible article, containing a working title and an abstract, and
- short CV of you and possible co-authors.
We will let you know until Mid-December if your article is of interest to us. The deadline for the full article will be 10 January 2019. Your article should not exceed 5,000 words (30,000 characters including spaces) and have a practical approach.
The article could approach the topic from, for example, the following perspectives:
- Is there an initiative you have been or are involved in that deals with regional efforts in internationalisation?
- What are the goals of the initiative?
- What is the substance of the initiative?
- Which forces pressed for the initiative and where this pressure was coming from?
- What issues/challenges that the initiative faces?
- What is the impact of the initiative on institutional practice/ decision making?